Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jam Recipe For Damson Plums

Trailer Skyrim

On Oblivion I spent several hours.
Despite the flaws (and a fucking bug that prevented me from Millar) was one of the first 360 games to me passionate as ever.
I remember like yesterday when I fled from the prisons of the Imperial City and I found myself in front of the vast expanses of Cyrodiil.
A crystal clear lake, the green hills covered with woods in the distance, a scenario that was lost sight of an eye.
A huge and highly detailed world that until then had never seen in any game.
a good time.
now is coming Skyrim , which carries a new graphics engine, a new region to explore and quests to a brothel. And dragons. Especially dragons.
The trailer, as it should be, makes me feel excited like a laghèe a concert of Van de Sfroos.
also why, after Fallout 3, Bethesda's more or less I trust blindly.



me add this too, just to make the idea of \u200b\u200bthe level of hype.



(T-shirt with the word "pop culture reference" is a touch of class mica to laugh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment