Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Visiting Schedule On Rikers

Super Mario 3DS

announced during the conference at the GDC Nintendo!
Oh, by the time we have seen only the logo (even temporarily it seems), but I am already in the "monkey". How not to be on the other hand?
The good news is that this episode will be a Mario 3DS unpublished and not a trivial 3D remake of a previous episode came on a home console.
So far we know nothing, except that the game will be developed by the same team that worked on Mario Galaxy. In short, as usual have to wait for E3 to see something concrete.

Looking at the logo, however, is the presence of a shadow that recalls vividly the tail of Raccoon Mario. E 'then the likely return of the famous power-ups seen in Super Mario Bros 3 .

UPDATE: apparently, in addition to the logo, some images were also shown.
Here they are:

Eh, mouth watering, you see but what little there really is hope!

talking instead of my cock, I announce that today I booked with 3DS Pilotwings and Super Street Fighter IV .
The choice of the two games was quite obvious, whereas I expect a new Pilotwings since 1997 and that the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a Street Fighter IV tickles me to carry around a lot. In
Actually there was half a mind to book Ridge Racer instead of Capcom fighting games, but then I shelved the idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment