Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Loving Phrases In Samoan

Oscar 2011: more detailed comments

Since, on Facebook, the link to the previous post dedicated to Oscar gave him the "the" in a long debate in which I have taken part and the usual movie junkies, I am going to write a second post a bit 'deeper. At least
even those who only visit the blog can get a clearer idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I think. Clearly
fish in the handful of stuff I've written in the various comments on faccialibro, but also add a few comments in addition, otherwise it is bad. Let's start by saying

that this was a great year cinematically, came out of the absurd or extremely Filmon of my comfort zone *.
short, it is difficult to agree on what movie is actually better than the other, so for many Oscar is more of a subjective matter of taste.
I to say, I'm one of those that would have given the best director in Fincher .
I think the statue was well deserved because, directors speaking, The Social Network was an exceptional film. But we are always there, because the same argument holds also for Black Swan.

The Inception of OST in my opinion is great, but a bit 'too similar to previous work Zimmer. In this sense I find it fitting that the Oscar was given to Ross and Reznor.
Regarding the photo I think there was a fight between the Madonna and Inception Black Swan . Perhaps there was more Black Swan, but that's okay too well.

The only Oscar that I just went down were the ones given to Alice .

Fabian countered by saying that he thought the Burton film was not as shit as I argue.
There is, are his views and respect (although Fabian and whole).
For me however, Alice had a series of problems.
First terribly disfigured in an artistic level as compared to the old cartoon.

Second Depp had an unbearable ** and characters that, more than crazy and eccentric, seemed stoned.
To fail to mention the final in style Dragon Age , with Alice in armor killing the Jabberwocky after performing a double jump pike with the final spin.
Urgh. No, come on, I Alice is not really liked it. Maybe it was the disappointment of the year, considering the enormous expectations that I had. Then
clear, this is my opinion.

The thing that spins the ball, however, is that the Oscar won by Alice would definitely deserved more from other movies. For the scenery was
Inception but if we are to remain in the fantasy genre, the last Harry Potter surpassed in the scenic area (just to mention the beautiful views and scenery that is part road movie vedevanonella).
The Oscar for best costumes instead had to go to the king's speech .


dart still stake in Frascati and failure to arrive at the nomination who has made more headlines.
The great absence of these Oscar was in fact that DiCaprio, as an actor, he could gamble with both Inception that Shutter Island. I shot my
: good for me Leo will win the Oscar next year with Hoover Clint Eastwood.
Hoping for a return to the glories of Mystic River and Gran Torino clearly.
The premise there would be.

Hoover will be a biopic focusing on the life of John Edgar Hoover , the first director of the FBI.
On paper the idea seems to be much more interesting than Hereafter Invictus , This leads me to be optimistic.
And then, read the names of DiCaprio and Eastwood in the same sentence almost excites me sexually!

As we talk about DiCaprio, back up a moment Inception . When I told him
compared it to the impact it could have, at the earliest Matrix, saying that somehow the film Nolan could be considered his spiritual following. The four Oscar
that have been assigned to me was right, since in practice have been won by the same Matrix (the only difference is that the Wachowski brothers' film that won for the assembly instead of the one for photography).

remain rather curious to see The Fighter, which we released Friday.
not deny it, I was one of those who tifava Supporting Actor for Geoffrey Rush, the Oscar given to Bale and then left me initially a bit 'bitter taste in the mouth.
But I say all that in The Fighter was truly exceptional and that the statuette was deserved, then fine.

One thing that surprised me greatly was the fact that Pixar has not caught the Oscar for best animated short.
was one of the prizes I thought was absolutely discounted, partly because Night and Day was nothing short of wonderful and without a shadow doubt, today, one of the few things that could exploit 3D to do something really nice. The short film that won I still see it, but at least I expect a devastating stuff.

* And it was also a year when I went to the movies a lot and I've really seen a slaughterhouse of stuff. Maybe we are not at the levels of delirious 2006 (rotfl, good times), but close enough.
** By the way, 2010, Depp has been nothing short of terrifying. Between Alice in Wonderland and the horrid The Tourist (fuck that ugly!) Is there to shoot himself. A brief return as Jack Sparrow and ok, we're all happy, but we hope to see him soon in some role as "serious."

0 comments:

Post a Comment