Monday, February 28, 2011

Can I Burn Bluray Divx To A Regular Dvd

God told him "no." Never give up

Today in certain circles is charismatic preaching "the gospel of prosperity". It is said that believers should always enjoy good health, be rich, prosper in business and have no problems. Who gets sick and has difficulty proves that God is blessing him.

One wonders which Bible they read certain fibula and tell them what the apostle Paul when he happened to attend one of their meetings. Someone said

that, probably, when he arrived in a city that did not know, the thing we had immediately informed the prison where he was, because in all likelihood there would be over!

In his second letter to the Corinthian believers, he makes the list of his suffering. "From the Jews five times I received forty lashes minus one, three times I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a day and a night into the depths. Often on the road in danger on the rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from strangers, in danger in cities, deserts, sea, in danger from false brethren, in labors, in penis often in vigils, hunger and thirst, in fasting often, in cold and nakedness. In addition to all this are haunted every day worries that come from the churches ... " (11:24-28). As a gospel of prosperity not bad!

In addition, Paul was sick of something that never abandoned him and he really weighed. Does not appear to have ever asked the Lord to exempt from the difficulties stemmed from his service as an apostle. Evidently he knew they were problems that were with the territory. But he confesses to have urgently requested to be freed from the evil that afflicted him.

have thought: if I were healthy I could serve more easily ... I would be more ready to testify ... I would be less disturbing to believers who host me ... I could move without much pain ... He says: "I was a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to slap me that I should not become arrogant. Three times I besought the Lord that it might depart from me, and he told me: "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness'" (2 Corinthians 12:7-9).

A faithful believer as Paul was sick and asked God for deliverance. It has not been fulfilled. How well are not heard, even today, many believers. I have known some who have suffered for years. One woman, for example, was reduced to a pile of bones ratrappite. She suffered day and night. Why? God has his plans. Sometimes heals and sometimes decides otherwise. That woman knew and praised God continually. A fine example.

Paul asked the liberation with faith and trust in God's power God could heal him in a while, but did not do so. And he also explained why: "My strength is made perfect in weakness" . When we are sick we depend on those who care, we must be helped, supported. Sometimes even humiliated. We understand our fragility.

Paul understood this and said to the angel, that is the messenger of Satan was to be the instrument to help him not become proud and arrogant, because of the great spiritual revelations that God had given. The spiritual pride is the worst enemy of the believers and it is always lurking. God has very effective methods to keep him harnessed.

So Paul concluded: "So much willingly (that is, with joy and not with the pious resignation of one who sighs and complains all the time) rather I will boast of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ said about me. For this I am pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake, because when I am weak, then am I strong " (vv. 9,10).

Paul begged God to free them from disease. When God said "no" did not rebel, did not the offended, did not require striking miracles, but saw the good hand of God at work for his own good. When we have a small boubou think of him and try to do like him.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment