Thursday, February 24, 2011

Engraved Leather Bracelets Disney World



.
Jeremiah was a prophet who lived in a very difficult time.

is tormented by the sin of Israel and has written many times in his book. So much so that they have nicknamed "the weeping prophet." He had to report from the Lord of the prophecies of terrible trial and great suffering to the Jews who had abandoned the true God and were given to idolatry. They had adopted the pagan cults and women were particularly devoted to the queen of heaven, and offered aromas and consecration of cakes! For each call to return to the true God rebelled, and made worse.

Jeremiah was opposed especially by the religious that they made him go for cooked and raw. Having uttered a prophecy particularly severe in the temple courtyard, Pashhur, the high priest and superintendent of the temple was put in jail and chained.

When he was freed, Jeremiah said "The Lord is calling you more Pashhur (which means" safety on every side ") , but Magor-Missabib (" terror on every side ") , thus saith the Lord:" I will make you an object of terror to yourself and all your friends, and they shall fall sword and your eyes shall see "... You, Pashhur and all those who live in your house you will be deported, you will go to Babylon and there you will be buried with all your friends to whom you have prophesied lies" (Jeremiah 20: 1-6). A great courage, is not it?

But, as sometimes happens, after a major peak of courage, there may be a fall in the slag. A little 'as when, after a big exam or a situation where we had to fight with all our might, we just want to drop everything.

Jeremiah was human and had more than one of those moments. But after the experience with Pashhur, has done the right thing. He opened his heart to the Lord and talked about his ups and downs. He came to say: "Damn the day I was born ... Why did not die when I was still in the womb? ... because I came from the womb to see the torment and pain, to end my days in shame ?..." .

not find that the Bible is a wonderful book? He tells us that even the best believers have their moments blacks. This encourages us to say everything to God and not to seek to make a good impression with him So we know how ...

Jeremiah says: "You've convinced me, O Lord, and I have let myself be persuaded, you have made me strong and I've won, I have become a daily subject of ridicule ... Every time I talk, cry, cry, Violence and plunder! Yes, the word of the Lord is to me an abomination, a mockery of every day, everyone mocks me ... "

seems to say:" I thought, I have dedicated to you, you obey, you servant, but What for? ".

But soon after, he adds: "If I say I do not mention more, no longer speak in his name, there is in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones I try to contain it, but I can not ... The fear comes to me from every side ... but the Lord is with me, as a powerful hero: therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail ... Sing to the Lord, praise the Lord, because He delivers the poor from the hands of criminals! " (chapter 20).

In the Christian life are moments of discouragement. We talk about the Lord Jesus and His power and we are responding, "But Padre Pio also ...". We speak of biblical faith and you respond that you just be honest and all is well. And we feel like giving up. All go to hell!, We think.

"We bring in church two and three do you run away! "sighed once my husband before going to sleep. But it was only a moment. Did not give up. The next day she went to seek another four.

"Never give up," said a professor believer to his students. How we do that?

In only one way: to have within us a burning fire, the fire of the Holy Spirit's presence that gives us the strength to continue to be faithful and bear witness to the grace of God, not necessarily because we feel like it, but because Jesus he ordered. And know that God is a mighty hero and his victory is ours.

So never give up!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment