Friday, February 4, 2011

How Does Tay-sachs Affect The Community

What a beautiful day

I was craving for one of those who go to see the new film Zalone.
First of all because of my allergy to attract film-Christmas mayhem, but also because, quite frankly, are not even such a big fan of the character.

Mind you, I is not that Zalone nasty, just all the comedians who come to me are Zelig quite indifferent. And basically there is nothing strange about this, considering that the last time I saw an episode of Zelig ran full year 1999 and I was going to take the exam in middle school.
addition to this, one must add that the first film of the comic Puglia ( fall from the clouds) had caused me the same soporific effect of films with Ficarra and Picone. But in the end

several unexpectedly positive reviews convinced me to send my concerns and fuck off to go see it, 'I'm the film.
And I will tell you which came in the room I was also mildly curious, since I basically had described as one of the best Italian comedies of recent years.

And admittedly, What a beautiful day is really a good play, a significant step forward compared to fall from the clouds.
We are not yet at the levels of the best films of Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo, however Zalone much more convincing and tears of laughter. His comedy
farmyard fun and you see that is not afraid to break some 'balls.
Why yes, the nice thing is that this film will take him by the ass a bit 'all, sometimes even with a good dose of courage. Without spoilers, I will only say that among others are being targeted even the Italian military, which now can not touch a hair.

Then it is clear, you are not talking about a satire and straight-talking, rather than at the end of lines "bad" we are talking about digs. No one gets really destroyed by this movie, so to speak.
But unfortunately this is a chronic lack of many Italian comedies. We tend not to rage ever so very heavy, perhaps for fear of controversy too, which could adversely affect collections.

What a beautiful day it is still a good movie and the comic Puglia proves far more capable than you might think.
Surely a film better than a lot of other junk that we have seen over the Christmas period.
Of course, not that we want so much in fact.
But look on the bright side, at least for this Christmas comedy is not the usual cinepanettoni it collects only because there Belen Rodriguez in a bikini. What then in my opinion
Belen Rodriguez is a process, but I will speak of this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment