Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Perisher Resort Summer

King

Let's say a couple of quick things about this film, which are four days that I talk with everyone and eventually we might as well write my impressions on the blog too.

Bel Filmon, however I expected.
Of course I saw him in Italian, and unfortunately I have to admit that my fears have proved unfounded. In fact, after five minutes, you understand that it is a work that should be seen to be fully appreciated in the original language. Then
dubbing is good for charity, but by its very nature the film, in my view, requires a vision in the English language.
Among other things I do not know what sense can be like watching a movie with subtitles. How do you subtitle a decent one that stutters?

double vision, unfortunately, does not even give an opinion on the actual test of the actors. Actors in any case, what I saw, I found nothing short of sublime.
by excellent all, but especially you can not decide who is the most monumental of Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush (quiet, is voiced by Vairano, not Ubaldi).

Well, I can be satisfied, even surely if I shoot a vision in the original language to take off the whim.
Generally I can say that the king's speech film is kept in every aspect (photography and set design are by applause), filmed with great wisdom and grace from the script.
But most importantly it is a film that involves and who is not at all heavy. That is no small thing, why then, given the circumstances there was a risk that maybe came out a brick.

course that twelve Oscar nominations are a nice wagon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment