Friday, February 18, 2011

Can You Skip A Genital Exam During A Physical

Bizarre Creations closes

Today, February 18, 2011, Bizarre Creations closes.
For me it's a sad day.
It 's a sad day because the guys at Bizarre have marked my gaming career with some wonderful titles.
Bizarre Creations has made me enjoy with his games. And even a lot.

all started in 1996 with the great Formula 1 for PSOne, giocone the Virgin Mary.
Bizarre But True love blossomed for a few years later, with Project Gotham Racing . Follow-
Metropolis Street Racer for Dreamcast, the first Project Gotham was, along with Halo, the game that convinced me to buy an Xbox at launch, in March 2002 that far.
PGR was beautiful, it was fucking beautiful.
And a couple of years after his followers went well, a title even more spectacular, in which there was a mini-game called Geometry Wars , a kind of addictive and highly successful clone of Asteroids .

But it was with Project Gotham 3 Bizarre that became legendary in my eyes. I think
PGR3 was one of the best launch titles ever.
The racing game was the title Bizarre Creations showed that more than any other graphics capabilities of the newly XBOX 360. Funny, visually sumptuous and an internal view that until then had never seen.
PGR3 was the first game I've ever played on XBOX 360.
not all.
E 'was the first game where I have unlocked an Achievement (!!!) and was also the very first title that I've played on Xbox Live (among other things, having fun like crazy).
short, PGR3 are linked to their emotional level. Beyond the merits of games, the title Bizarre is a game I'll remember for personal reasons. Because in the end I was introduced to a new era one in which we are still one of the consoles connected to the Internet, objectives, lists of friends, high definition, the online leaderboards and all the various social Cock and decks.
PGR3 was important for me as they were Super Mario World or the first Ridge Racer .

And speaking of games that open the ages. Geometry Wars Retro Evolved
: not only was the first Live Arcade that I bought, but it was the first game I bought in digital delivery.
Retro Evolved Geometry Wars was a even nicer, but also a drug. Often it seemed strange to light a powerful next-gen consoles and spend hours stuck a play like that. A simple little game, which apparently had little next-gen, but with gameplay that arise.
Retro Evolved
opened the glorious era of Xbox Live Arcade for 360 and, after more than five years, gave us the pearls beautifully. But the story of

Bizarre does not stop there.
few years later he returned with Project Gotham Racing 4 , still I think one of the best racing game available on the Microsoft console.
Even when it became a multi-platform software company, Bizarre continued to churn out interesting games such as Blur or The Club.
Unfortunately, sales figures accomplices probably not exciting, Bizarre Creations closes today, taking his leave with a farewell video .
For my part, I can only say a big thanks as a home for all the masterpieces with which these people gave us entertained in recent years.
great, guys. Kudos to you! A race to
PGR to honor one of these days I do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment